This morning marks the beginning of Series 4, which comes with new Players, Solos, Sets, and Objectives. Series 4 also increases the Level Cap to 70. Learn more below:
Power Ups (Weeks 6-12)
- MUT Levels 62
- MUT Levels 66
- Legend Gauntlet - 73 Challenges
- Gauntlet (Bonus) - In order to unlock the Bonus Gauntlet, you have to complete ALL of the Gauntlet Solos (including Rookie, Veteran, and Legend).
- Token Exchange - You can turn your Tokens into Snow. You can only do this once per week with Silver Tokens, Gold Tokens, and Elite Tokens. Every Monday these Token Exchange sets will refresh.
- Series 4 Master Justin Houston - Exchange 110x Series 4 or Later Trophies.
- NAT Series 4 Master Justin Houston - Exchange 55x Series 4 or Later Trophies.
- 86-89 OVR Elite Player - 15x Series 4 or Later Trophies.
- 90-92 OVR Elite Player - 50x Series 4 or Later Trophies.
- Coach Madden Collectible - 100x Series 4 or Later Trophies.
- Gauntlet Master - Turn in 2x Gauntlet Master Trophies from each Gauntlet release (Rookie, Veteran, Legend) to earn the Gauntlet Master Fantasy Pack (choose 1 of 5 available 95 OVR players).
- Bonus Gauntlet - Turn in the extra Gauntlet Trophy from each release along with the Bonus Gauntlet Trophy (from Bonus Gauntlet Challenges) to earn an additional Gauntlet Master (NAT) or 150,000 coins.
For reaching MUT Level 70 you will receive a 92-93 OVR Power Up Pass and you'll be able to upgrade Ricky Williams to a 96 OVR.
Once you reach Level 70, the completing the Daily Objectives will reward you with a pack containing 2 quicksell items. One worth up to 450k coins and the other worth up to 250 training.
One thing to note is that while the Zero Chill program is going on you'll have the option to quicksell your Series 4 Trophies for Snow. When Zero Chill ends on January 7th your Snow will convert to Training (the Snow to Training conversion rate is not yet decided).
What do you think of the Series 4 release?